Senior Financial Accountant
Outstanding career path awaits! Join a successful fast growing business in a management role as the business embarks upon an exciting growth phase.
This progressive & rapidly growing business is looking for an experienced Senior Financial Accountant to run month end, manage a small team and assist with a range of projects. The role offers an exciting career path, modern offices with on-site barista!
The focus of this role is to support all financial accounting & reporting, lead a small shared services team and provide accurate and timely financial reporting information. Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role will oversee the day to day accounting and shared services function as well as assisting with a range of key process improvement & team initiatives.
Key elements of the role include:
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant statutory accounting and reporting functions for various business entities
- Preparing monthly consolidated reporting for the group with analysis and commentary of performance, issues and trends,
- Overseeing all ledgers and sub ledgers including the GL’s for all subsidiaries and overseas entities,
- Monitoring internal costs ranging from financing/ interest costs and ensuring accruals are made for any outstanding loans and letters of credit,
- Managing all taxation requirements including FBT, BAS, tax calcs, company returns and international taxation coordination,
- Leading, mentoring and delegating day to day accounting duties to the shared services team,
- Assisting the Financial Controller & CFO with a range of process improvement and automation initiatives to enhance the performance across the business
We are seeking a commercially astute finance professional with strong accounting and reporting ability. (This role will provide the business with advice and guidance on the application of a range of accounting & compliance standards) and have taken charge of half year and year end duties including liaising with the Auditors. Ideally you will have worked in a complex and fast paced environment and have the ability to help drive change. You must be CA or CPA, possess strong team management and leadership skills and be able to liaise effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
In return you will be well rewarded in a supportive environment where staff are genuinely valued and both personal and professional development is extremely well supported.
Your Talent Specialist: Rachel Dwyer
Over the years, Rachael has developed expertise in the placements of senior professionals across the & Finance. She has strengths in developing relationships across all levels of business,& in recognition of this has been the nominated Key Account Manager for a range of blue chip commercial, government, local council & Not For Profit organisations.
Rachael is a true professional & prides herself on developing excellent & long-lasting relationships with her placed candidates and client base. She works hard to maintain her professional networks so she can source the best available candidates in the market. At C3 Talent Rachael specialises in the placement of permanent & temporary candidates in Accounting & Accounting Support & Administration.