This well-known professional services business is seeking an experienced Corporate Receptionist to join their team in a permanent capacity. The working hours are 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
This is a front of house position and suited to someone who is keen to take on the responsibility of all aspects to the role and make it their own.
Your key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Answering incoming calls and facilitating the room booking system
- Managing the reception area and keeping them in a presentable state at all times
- Meeting room management
- Meeting and greeting clients on arrival in a professional manner
- Managing all deliveries to the office
- Assisting with functions, meetings, catering and diary management
- General administration and data entry
- Ensuring all compliance, processes and procedures are up to date and maintained
- Procurement of stationery and catering supplies
In order to be successful for this role you will:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in a Corporate Receptionist role within a Professional Services company
- Have the ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated
- Pride yourself in your presentation and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience using Microsoft Office Suite at an intermediate level
- Have an enthusiastic nature with a willingness to provide exceptional customer service.
Please contact Viola Hiratos on 3040 4507 for a confidential discussion or apply today
Your Talent Specialist: Viola Hiratos
I recently joined C3talent as a Talent Advisor and bring with me over a decade’s experience working in recruitment and talent management that builds on my university degree.
My background in Brisbane has seen me working initially as an Executive Assistant to the Executive and Board Business Units at one of QLD’s leading recruitment agencies before becoming a Consultant.
I enjoy working in talent management and recruitment because I want to make a real difference in people’s lives. I am passionate about building long-lasting relationships and being a part of each talents journey.
My speciality areas of focus at C3Talent will be in HR, Accounting Support, Administration and other support sectors.
I look forward to helping you find exceptional Talent to grow your business. If I can assist you in any way, please contact me at C3Talent