Our client is a well-established, successful business and a well known based between Brisbane and the Gold Coast. They are the market leader in their niche and have experienced year-on-year growth and expansion into international markets in recent years. An internal restructure has created an opportunity for an experienced Procurement Specialist to manage their procurement function and maximize commercial returns for the business.
The role reports to the CFO and will manage a $20M + procurement spend across a number of categories.
Key elements of the role include –
- Ensuring full accountability for all procurement activities;
- Managing all supplier relationships and contractual agreements;
- Partnering with internal and external stakeholders to build positive working relationships;
- Collaborating with management to review high value contracts and leading negotiations on terms & conditions;
- Identifying and implementing effective risk management strategies to maintain supply continuity;
- Analyzing, evaluating and producing high quality tender documentation;
- Managing import/ export requirements and documentation;
- Ensuring Management receive regular, accurate and insightful reporting with recommendations to improve the bottom line; and
- Automating, streamlining and making value ad improvements to the supply chain process.
Success requires a relevant degree in Business; Commerce; Logistics or Supply Chain Management and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an end to end procurement & inventory management role. Ideally you will have extensive experience in manufacturing or construction and a well-developed understanding of modern supply chain concepts and associated systems/ technologies.
(Exposure to MYOB is advantageous).
It is expected that you will have well developed interpersonal skills with strong commercial acumen and the ability to influence and engage.
In return you will be offered a professional and progressive work environment in a thriving business, working closely with the ELT and being part of a successful high performing team.
Please apply online or call Rachael Dwyer for further discussions (07) 3040 4506.
Your Talent Specialist: Rachel Dwyer
Over the years, Rachael has developed expertise in the placements of senior professionals across the & Finance. She has strengths in developing relationships across all levels of business,& in recognition of this has been the nominated Key Account Manager for a range of blue chip commercial, government, local council & Not For Profit organisations.
Rachael is a true professional & prides herself on developing excellent & long-lasting relationships with her placed candidates and client base. She works hard to maintain her professional networks so she can source the best available candidates in the market. At C3 Talent Rachael specialises in the placement of permanent & temporary candidates in Accounting & Accounting Support & Administration.