Planning & Business Analyst
Location: Spring Hill
Brisbane Grammar School is one of Queensland’s leading independent, GPS School founded in 1868. It is renowned for attracting the best and brightest teachers, innovative teaching and learning, and providing students with exceptional education, unparalleled in the State. The School seeks an experienced Planning & Business Analyst to support the Finance Team in using data, designing processes and finding solutions to enhance financial performance and productivity.
Under the guidance of the CFO and Director of Finance, the Planning & Business Analyst will;
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the School community to identify challenges and lead business improvement opportunities;
- Enhance the value of material reported to the Finance Committee and Board using contemporary presentation methods;
- Review a range of operational activities and build a business case to reduce costs and improve outcomes;
- Analyse data from a range of sources and use these insights to make productivity recommendations;
- Design and implement a suite of performance metrics and support key users in interpreting data and developing meaningful commentary;
- Ensure the School’s budgeting process and annual budget submission is well designed, efficiently implemented and supported with accurate work papers;
- Review current Management Reporting packs and ensure the Senior Leadership Team receive information that is well analysed with meaningful commentary highlighting trends, opportunities and insights to improve performance;
- Develop and improve cost centre reporting and work with functional / operational cost centre owners to ensure robust CAPEX management; and
- Collaborate and contribute to the finance function by providing generalist financial accounting support as required, particularly in busy reporting periods.
Success requires a CA or CPA qualified Senior Analyst with demonstrated experience in analysing data and using insights to improve processes, enhance performance and productivity.
You are an effective communicator with strong commercial acumen and a career history in successfully business partnering with diverse stakeholders and delivering value ad outcomes.
Advanced Excel and Power BI skills are essential.
Please apply on-line or call Kelly Howard for a confidential conversation.
Your Talent Specialist: Rachel Dwyer
Over the years, Rachael has developed expertise in the placements of senior professionals across the & Finance. She has strengths in developing relationships across all levels of business,& in recognition of this has been the nominated Key Account Manager for a range of blue chip commercial, government, local council & Not For Profit organisations.
Rachael is a true professional & prides herself on developing excellent & long-lasting relationships with her placed candidates and client base. She works hard to maintain her professional networks so she can source the best available candidates in the market. At C3 Talent Rachael specialises in the placement of permanent & temporary candidates in Accounting & Accounting Support & Administration.