Payroll & Accounting Manager
Our client is Private Equity owned and are focussed on becoming the market leader in their field across Australasia. They provide innovative end to end design through to maintenance solutions, and support the commercial and industrial construction industry. To support the organizations ambitious growth and acquisitions plans, they seek an experienced Payroll and Accounts Manager with similar career ambitions.
This is a permanent role based in their Loganholme head office.
Reporting to the CFO who will be an excellent mentor, your responsibilities will include;
- Managing the full payroll cycle currently for 200+ employees across 3 states, with the intention to grow to 400 + employees across all states;
- Expertly interpreting and ensuring full compliance with multiple EBA’s and awards;
- Supervising small teams in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable in Australia;
- Ensuring offshored service levels and relationships run smoothly and deliver desired outcomes;
- Supporting the CFO will the roll out of a new ERP system and being the subject matter expert on the development and delivery of new payroll and time in attendance systems;
- Documenting systems, processes and workflows and designing appropriate reporting for payroll, AP and AR;
- Effective business partnering with the business units to identify opportunities for improvement, automation and streamlining transaction services, and
- Building best practice industry frameworks which are scalable and will support the organization through exciting future growth.
Success requires a business savvy Manager who is solutions focussed, proactive and well versed in managing transaction support teams. This role is hands-on so you much have recent payroll experience and a sound knowledge of EBA’s and awards.
You must also be able to demonstrate prior ability to value ad in a shared services function, knowledge of best practice metrics and strong leadership ability.
On a personal level you are results driven, systems and Excel savvy and are both professional and friendly.
Prior exposure to HVAC / construction industry and apprenticeship programs is advantageous.
In turn you will be well rewarded financially, work with a great team and be given the autonomy to build a great shared service function.
Apply today or for a confidential discussion please contact Viola Hiratos or Kelly Howard on 3040 4567
Your Job Consultant: Kelly Howard
Kelly is undoubtedly one of the State’s most successful recruiters in the Executive and Senior Accounting sector. She is widely regarded as the leading recruiter in her field and is well respected in the industry… Kelly’s most recent role prior to commencing Kelly Howard Recruitment was as a Director of a leading Queensland Recruitment Firm. She spent 10 years managing a number of their key accounts and was also their number one recruiter for many years.