Our client is an acknowledged and widely respected market leader in its niche areas within the financial services sector. Through defining its product offering, expanding its distribution network and driving for operational excellence when dealing with clients, it has experienced unprecedented growth over the last decade. As part of the strategic growth, the CEO now seeks to appoint a marketing professional to join this nimble organisation that has a close-knit team of professional employees.
Reporting to the CEO, the Marketing Manager must build a marketing function, that is valued and utilised by all to enhance client engagement and communication. Development of a succinct marketing strategy through a collaborative approach with the Executive and Business Unit Managers will ensure marketing is aligned with the strategic direction of the company. As the marketing expert, you will provide advice and make recommendations that aid with the client growth and diversification plans and broader product offerings. The key role challenges include;
- Gaining in-depth knowledge of the product offering and strong insight into the 2025 vision and how the growth will be delivered.
- Reviewing and assessing the existing brand and marketing collateral before embarking on a brand refresh and designing of new digital marketing platforms, that are communicated in a timely manner to the entire market.
- Developing simple marketing KPIs that are transparent, regularly reported on and highlights areas to be improved.
- Ensuring the marketing strategy is appropriate for each specific product and that there is seamless, alignment between the marketing and operational strategies.
- Establishment of a communication plan that demonstrates to all that the business is a thought leader that possesses exceptional knowledge of its market segments and how it meets the needs and wants of each segment.
An experienced, tertiary qualified, marketer who is willing to be “hands on” to complete any task, can work autonomously and is collaborative with others is required. A detailed oriented individual with outstanding communication, analytical and project management skills will thrive here. Prior financial services sector exposure will be advantageous although more highly regarded will be a successful track record of developing and implementing brand and marketing strategies, in particular digital marketing, in a multi-faceted business that offers a diverse range of complex products.
If you love marketing and the value it can deliver for a business from a commercial, financial and operational perspective this is the role you have been seeking within a vibrant, high growth business. The financial rewards reflect the role scope and size of the business, the personal growth and development opportunities are endless.
Please apply by clicking below, quoting JO-2002-1604. If you have any questions please contact Peter Murphy
Your Talent Specialist: Peter Murphy
My 25 year professional talent identification career has seen me undertake Board, C-Suite and Executive assignments for ASX listed and privately-owned corporations, government departments and owned corporations, and small to medium sized enterprises. As a Chartered Accountant working for several of the Big four CA firms I was provided training and experience over 8 years that instilled in me a professional services mindset and work ethic. The technical knowledge and “hands on” practical experience gained across various industries, and dealings with Boards and Executives was an excellent grounding. As Chair of the Edmund Rice Foundation Australia, my understanding of what is required to be an effective Chair and Board member was enhanced. I have received industry awards recognising my contribution to the industry including The Best Recruiter in Australia and the Best Recruiter in Queensland.