GM – Residential Aged Care
- Complex senior leadership role
- Drive consumer centric mindset
- Navigate challenging change initiatives whilst uniting your team
Bolton Clarke is the new name of RSL Care and RDNS, now working as one organisation and forming one of the largest Australian owned not-for-profit healthcare and independent living service providers. Bolton Clarke has a passion for their customers living the best possible life and has provided Australians with quality services in retirement living, residential aged care and support at home for over 200 years. The Residential Aged Care business unit offers the complete range of services and living options all within a genuine caring community.
Reporting to the Executive General Manager Care Services, the GM Residential Aged Care (RAC) is an exciting and unique opportunity. As part of the operations leadership team, you will work alongside two specialist GMs (At Home Support and Retirement Living) to ensure the delivery of services that meets resident’s needs, complies with legislation and achieves budgeted targets. A key focus for this role will be balancing operational, quality and financial imperatives, through disciplined systems and sound commercial management.
Aged Care sector changes are driving a cultural shift across consumer centric services and the GM RAC must lead this across the 24 RAC sites. A key challenge of this role will be imbedding a commercial mindset whilst maintaining a high quality of service and ensuring your teams embrace change, all of which will require patience, resilience and a strong ‘people focused’ approach. A united team culture needs to pervade to ensure greater communication and co-operation across all sites.
An experienced Residential Aged Care manager, who ideally has a clinical health background will relish joining one of the leading industry service providers. Furthermore, the successful candidate will:
- be a financially astute, commercial and pragmatic leader with in-depth knowledge of the legislation impacting the sector;
- have prior experience leading and managing major change processes to achieve exceptional outcomes, both operationally and financially; and
- be an empathetic, people-centric leader who has a demonstrable track record of enabling your team to thrive and personally develop by challenging them to strive to achieve more.
A substantial salary package is offered to attract a high quality, experienced professional who wants to lead a team to make a true difference to their residents, improving their quality of life.