Group Tax Manager
Location: Brisbane CBD
Looking for a full scope role involving planning, advisory & compliance work?
Do you have the expertise to manage a first class in-house tax function?
Have a genuine interest in the property industry?
If so, then this 15 month fixed term maternity contract will work with a great team & a successful business & assist them to manage their in-house tax expertise.
The organisation has quite a complex corporate structure including multiple operating companies, local & overseas entities & trusts. This role will suit an experienced Tax Accountant looking for career growth & challenges.
You will be required to provide a broad range of technical tax advice & ensure they are well supported from both a compliance & planning perspective.
Elements of the role will include –
- Reviewing current taxation activities, processes & systems before recommending change,
- Preparing and lodging monthly BAS / Payroll Tax returns, FBT returns, quarterly instalments & annual returns,
- Preparing Tax Effect Accounting calculations / reconciliations & forecasting tax liabilities,
- Ensuring all overseas matters including cross border transactions & transfer pricing activities are well planned,
- Liaising with a range of stakeholder groups including the ATO, Big 4 & other relevant bodies, and
- Researching, interpreting & advising across all taxation matters to best support future activities & ensure all impacts / implications are considered.
We seek an experienced Tax Accountant with a broad skill base whose commercial or chartered accounting reflects a strong level of technical understanding & practical application. Whilst being hands-on, you are able to plan & advise across a broad range of taxation matters including some exposure to international taxation.
You are also an effective communicator, a good problem solver & able to build relationships on all levels of business. CA / CPA essential, Big 4 highly regarded.
Please apply on-line or call Rachael Dwyer for more details (07) 3040 4506.
Your Talent Specialist: Rachel Dwyer
Over the years, Rachael has developed expertise in the placements of senior professionals across the & Finance. She has strengths in developing relationships across all levels of business,& in recognition of this has been the nominated Key Account Manager for a range of blue chip commercial, government, local council & Not For Profit organisations.
Rachael is a true professional & prides herself on developing excellent & long-lasting relationships with her placed candidates and client base. She works hard to maintain her professional networks so she can source the best available candidates in the market. At C3 Talent Rachael specialises in the placement of permanent & temporary candidates in Accounting & Accounting Support & Administration.