Location: Gold Coast
This hands-on Financial Controller role will work closely with the CEO and Executive Team and play a key role in supporting the business through necessary change and transformation.
The business is well established, well regarded and are well positioned to gain further market share across all business segments.
Key elements of the role will include-
- Adopting a business partnering approach to all financial/ commercial activity ie challenging and supporting operations,
- Reviewing the finance team structure, roles and streamline processes to best support the business,
- Reviewing reporting packs and ensure the CEO receives well analysed and timely financial information,
- Producing a monthly snapshot of performance with relevant KPI’s, metrics, graphs etc
- Project managing a range of commercial tasks that has impact across the business eg centralizing purchasing and procurement function, and
- Using innovation to automate tasks, streamline processes and gain efficiencies.
Personal characteristics required for success are –
- Commercial acumen and decisive leadership,
- Openness to innovate and new ideas,
- Strong mentor and people manager, and
- Ability to build a high performing team.
If you are CA/ CPA qualified and have a minimum of 10 years commercial leadership experience and are seeking a new challenge on the Gold Coast, please apply on line or call Kelly Howard for a confidential conversation.
Your Job Consultant: Kelly Howard
Kelly is undoubtedly one of the State’s most successful recruiters in the Executive and Senior Accounting sector. She is widely regarded as the leading recruiter in her field and is well respected in the industry… Kelly’s most recent role prior to commencing Kelly Howard Recruitment was as a Director of a leading Queensland Recruitment Firm. She spent 10 years managing a number of their key accounts and was also their number one recruiter for many years.