With Private Equity ownership and ambitious growth plans to increase market share in the engineering/ buildings services market throughout Australasia, our client has created a hands-on financial accountant role to assist the Finance Manager and the Shared Services Manager with various month-end support and transactional tasks.
This is a permanent role based in their Loganholme head office and your time will be split between assisting with hands on AP/ Payroll duties along with your key month-end support duties. Over time as automation is introduced the time spend on the weekly processing will reduce significantly.
Initially the role will involve:-
- Assist with payroll processing – weekly
- Assist with the annual payroll reconciliation processes including PAYGW, Super, Payroll Tax and Workers Compensation
- Support the accounts payable function including processing of invoices, payment of suppliers and reconciliations
- Monthly GL journals, accruals, and all Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assist with monthly management results and board reporting
- Bank Reconciliations and maintenance of the fixed asset register across the Group
- Accounting for leased assets and arrangement of funding for leased assets.
- Support the preparation of group and entity budgets and forecasts
- BAS/GST/FBT/Company Tax Compliance including ATO Business portal lodgements
- Support Daily / weekly / 12 weekly cash flow forecast
- Ad hoc tasks as directed by the Finance Manager or Shared Services Manager
This role will suit a degree qualified accountant who is enrolled in CA/ CPA (or started) and looking to progress your career. You will have outstanding Excel skills and be able to assist with various support duties as the business introduces more automation. Over time you will become more focused on month-end duties as well as other commercial reporting with mentoring from the Finance Manager
Personally, you will be motivated, switched and will be keen to contribute to any automation processes and assist with streamlining month-end as the business grows and becomes more complex.
In return you will be offered mentoring, training, career progression and an investment in you.
Please apply on-line. All suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours from applying and an interview confirmed.
Rachael Dwyer – (07) 3040 4506
Your Talent Specialist: Rachel Dwyer
Over the years, Rachael has developed expertise in the placements of senior professionals across the & Finance. She has strengths in developing relationships across all levels of business,& in recognition of this has been the nominated Key Account Manager for a range of blue chip commercial, government, local council & Not For Profit organisations.
Rachael is a true professional & prides herself on developing excellent & long-lasting relationships with her placed candidates and client base. She works hard to maintain her professional networks so she can source the best available candidates in the market. At C3 Talent Rachael specialises in the placement of permanent & temporary candidates in Accounting & Accounting Support & Administration.