Location: Brisbane CBD
Our client is a well known QLD Icon. They are a diverse business with multi-site operations, corporate services, run a number of events and also have a fund raising arm.
Their Finance Manager is going on maternity leave and they seek to recruit an experienced replacement with strong financial accounting and team management skills to support the CFO and other internal operations teams.
This role will work in a small finance team of (5) across AP, AR and Payroll and work with a great CFO and team of committed, high performing professionals.
Responsibilities will include –
- Running month end processes and reporting;
- Providing a range of weekly/ monthly annual financial and operational reports;
- Analysing key financial data to then provide valuable decision support to commercial / operations teams,
- Preparing statutory returns including financial statement preparation and tax (FBT) compliance,
- Managing internal and external audits,
- Ensuring internal compliance for a large fleet of vehicles;
- Ensuring sound risk management principles are followed;
- Supporting a range of automation and process improvement projects; plus
- Other ad hoc project and business as usual demands.
This role will suit an experienced professional ideally CA/ CPA qualified. The role requires solid technical ability, good ability to partner with various business units and communicate effectively.
The organization performs incredibly rewarding work and you will enjoy working with like minded professionals and an employer who value their people.
Please apply on-line or call Kelly Howard for more information.
Your Job Consultant: Kelly Howard
Kelly is undoubtedly one of the State’s most successful recruiters in the Executive and Senior Accounting sector. She is widely regarded as the leading recruiter in her field and is well respected in the industry… Kelly’s most recent role prior to commencing Kelly Howard Recruitment was as a Director of a leading Queensland Recruitment Firm. She spent 10 years managing a number of their key accounts and was also their number one recruiter for many years.