This National business has built an excellent reputation over the last 15+ years and they have been continually excelling in their market. Due to the Finance Manager taking up and coming maternity leave our client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced people leader to take charge of the transactional team.
The Finance Manager is responsible for leading the Transactional Team, driving business improvement initiatives and ensuring all compliance requirements are met. This role will report directly to the Financial Controller and some of your key accountabilities will include;
- Ensuring the timely production of all month end consolidated financial reporting.
- Maintaining the integrity of the general ledger and ensuring that effective financial controls are in place.
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable functions.
- Manage the balance sheet, review monthly account reconciliations and manage shareholder loans and monthly interest payments.
- Ensure the Transactional Team meets month end deadlines.
- Take ownership of the payroll function ensuring key deadlines are met.
- Provide financial and commercial evaluation of new business initiatives/projects put forward across the Finance Team and business to support effective decision making.
- Assessing risks and opportunities and providing pro-active recommendations for value creation across all areas of the Finance Team and Business.
- Work with suppliers and clients to ensure effective and efficient outcomes in meeting the stated finance objectives, particularly around maximising working capital.
We are ideally seeking a CA or CPA with demonstrated experience working in a complex national business. You have been well trained, enjoy technical challenges and are keen to apply your strong working knowledge of financial accounting, internal controls, compliance issues and payroll.
You are a true professional with the drive, passion and expertise to effectively lead a team in the production of detailed financial information to assist decision making.
Success requires technical excellence, a hands-on approach and enthusiasm for continuous improvement. Your ability to influence, build relationships and ultimately lead a team of professionals will be well rewarded both financially and professionally in a dynamic and supportive business.
In return you will be provided with a hardworking and supportive work environment, a positive & empowering manager and a very engaged accounts team. The company celebrates their success and offers numerous staff benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online. All suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
Your Talent Specialist: Rachel Dwyer
Over the years, Rachael has developed expertise in the placements of senior professionals across the & Finance. She has strengths in developing relationships across all levels of business,& in recognition of this has been the nominated Key Account Manager for a range of blue chip commercial, government, local council & Not For Profit organisations.
Rachael is a true professional & prides herself on developing excellent & long-lasting relationships with her placed candidates and client base. She works hard to maintain her professional networks so she can source the best available candidates in the market. At C3 Talent Rachael specialises in the placement of permanent & temporary candidates in Accounting & Accounting Support & Administration.