Finance Business Partner
This is your opportunity to join an extremely well regarded ASX listed resources business in a Finance Business Partnering role. Your strong accounting, reporting and analytical skills will enable you to support site operations as they embark upon an exciting new phase.
Have you previously –
- Worked in corporate head office and mine site capacities?
- Produced EOM reporting and analysed monthly performance with site managers?
- Provided decision support to drive business performance and enhance decision making?
- Contributed to the annual strategic/ financial/ operational/ reporting / planning process?
Do you possess the following attributes:
- Highly developed analytical, problem solving and numerical skills?
- A willingness to be both strategic and hands-on as required?
- Strengths in analysing and interpreting data and providing value add commercial advice?
- Expertise in business partnering, budgeting & forecasting, monthly financial performance reporting and analysis on key cost drivers? and
- Demonstrated skills in stakeholder engagement?
If the answer is YES and you can demonstrate successful application of the above in complex, mining or resources environment, then this opportunity may be ideally suited to you.
We are seeking a commercially savvy, Finance Business Partner Manager to work in a corporate CBD head office environment and travel monthly to site to provide practical hands-on accounting, reporting and commercial decision support. You must be CA/CPA qualified, with prior mining / resources exposure and demonstrated ability to build good working relationships and provide first class business partnering support across a range of financial and commercial activities.
You are highly analytical, have strong financial and management accounting skills and good ability to negotiate and influence.
Please apply on-line or call Kelly Howard for more details.
Your Job Consultant: Kelly Howard
Kelly is undoubtedly one of the State’s most successful recruiters in the Executive and Senior Accounting sector. She is widely regarded as the leading recruiter in her field and is well respected in the industry… Kelly’s most recent role prior to commencing Kelly Howard Recruitment was as a Director of a leading Queensland Recruitment Firm. She spent 10 years managing a number of their key accounts and was also their number one recruiter for many years.