This national, well established business is busy and have a good pipeline of future project work. They are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join their Brisbane team to support two of their Executives.
This is not your typical Executive Assistant role, not only are you the eyes and ears of the business, this role has a diversity of responsibilities that will keep you challenged.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Delivering exceptional support to the Executives
- Email management and correspondence on behalf of the Directors
- High level diary management
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Processing expense claims and monthly reconciliation of credit cards
- Managing small projects and events on behalf of the Director
- High level stakeholder engagement
- Managing internal projects from end to end on behalf of the Director
- Assisting with preparing client presentations, proposals, reports, templates and documentation for bids; and
- Minutes and following up on actions
To be successful in this role you must be emotionally intelligent, switched on and be able to influence stakeholders both internally and externally. You will be a self-starter with an eye for process improvement and genuinely enjoy providing quality support across a range of tasks.
Your skills and experience will include the following:
- At least 5 years experience as a C-Suite Executive Assistant with a proven ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Previous experience with diary management and email correspondence for multiple Directors
- Be a confident and experienced professional with exceptional communication skills including high interpersonal skills
- Be extremely proficient with advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Have a high level of attention to detail and be extremely confidential
This role has the scope to be so much more than a traditional EA role. You will wear many hats so if you are ready to embark on a new journey, then please apply online or contact Viola Hiratos on 3040 4507
Your Talent Specialist: Viola Hiratos
I recently joined C3talent as a Talent Advisor and bring with me over a decade’s experience working in recruitment and talent management that builds on my university degree.
My background in Brisbane has seen me working initially as an Executive Assistant to the Executive and Board Business Units at one of QLD’s leading recruitment agencies before becoming a Consultant.
I enjoy working in talent management and recruitment because I want to make a real difference in people’s lives. I am passionate about building long-lasting relationships and being a part of each talents journey.
My speciality areas of focus at C3Talent will be in HR, Accounting Support, Administration and other support sectors.
I look forward to helping you find exceptional Talent to grow your business. If I can assist you in any way, please contact me at C3Talent