Location: Holland Park
Successful inquisitive business with a national footprint requires an experienced Credit Manager to lead a small team. This role reports to a highly supportive and professional Finance Manager and needs to ensure the smooth coordination of a complex national business. This role will ensure that deadlines, service levels agreements and agreed collection targets are met. In addition, there are a number of automation and process improvement initiatives that this role will drive and implement to ensure optimal customer service levels are achieved.
Key elements of the role include:
- Managing the debt collection, month-end processing and reporting on dynamic multi-site business,
- Leading, guiding and effectively managing billing/ credit / collections team
- Delivering a range of continuous improvement and automation initiatives designed to support the business as it continues to grow,
- Supporting the Finance Manager to achieve divisional KPIs and strategic objectives’, and
- Developing and implementing policies and practices to ensure customer service levels are “best practice”.
We are seeking a highly skilled, energetic leader with expertise in leading teams in billings/ credit/ collections. Ideally qualified, you have exceptional leadership and people management skills and are comfortable working both strategically and operationally to deliver an exceptional level of service.
A competitive salary package will be offered alongside working with a fantastic close-knit team with an organisation experiencing huge growth.
Please contact Rachael Dwyer on 3040 4506 for further information or hit on the apply button
Your Talent Specialist: Rachel Dwyer
Over the years, Rachael has developed expertise in the placements of senior professionals across the & Finance. She has strengths in developing relationships across all levels of business,& in recognition of this has been the nominated Key Account Manager for a range of blue chip commercial, government, local council & Not For Profit organisations.
Rachael is a true professional & prides herself on developing excellent & long-lasting relationships with her placed candidates and client base. She works hard to maintain her professional networks so she can source the best available candidates in the market. At C3 Talent Rachael specialises in the placement of permanent & temporary candidates in Accounting & Accounting Support & Administration.