Compliance & Certification Officer
Reporting directly to the Certification Team Leader, this busy and ever growing business is searching for a graduate /or an experienced person preferably from an agriculture or chemistry background to join their team.
The position will engage in all facets of certification services and delivery to our clients for an extensive range of organic products that include food, cosmetics and agricultural inputs.
Key responsibilities include;
- Ensuring compliance to the requirements of all accreditations held by the organisation.
- Communicating or engaging with clients on compliance matters or certification enquiries and services from application through to delivery.
- Assessing organic product approvals and labels in relation to organic certification for market access.
- Assessing documentation in relation to the organic management plan or practises.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the relevant standards and international and national regulations.
- Preparing documentation to be actioned for certification breaches to standards, appeals or de-certification.
- Working closely with certification staff on service delivery and quality.
- Ensuring the timely processing of all certification files.
- Working with various database software programs – Ecert, Jira, Zoho, Excel Microsoft.
You will be:
- Degree qualified and/ or experienced in the field of Food Production or Agriculture,
- Have excellent communication skills,
- Good interpersonal skills, as you will be working closely with other team members to drive efficiency and quality to achieve target outcomes.
- Intermediate computer skills and knowledge of computer applications.
- A keen learner, enthusiastic and motivated to learn more as this is an ever growing industry!
If this sounds like you then please apply now.
Your Talent Specialist: Rachel Dwyer
Over the years, Rachael has developed expertise in the placements of senior professionals across the & Finance. She has strengths in developing relationships across all levels of business,& in recognition of this has been the nominated Key Account Manager for a range of blue chip commercial, government, local council & Not For Profit organisations.
Rachael is a true professional & prides herself on developing excellent & long-lasting relationships with her placed candidates and client base. She works hard to maintain her professional networks so she can source the best available candidates in the market. At C3 Talent Rachael specialises in the placement of permanent & temporary candidates in Accounting & Accounting Support & Administration.