Location: Toowoomba or Northern NSW Based
Our client is a respected provider of high quality community, retirement and aged care lifestyle services. They are well established in the North West of NSW and Darling Downs area in QLD with diverse operations in key locations across this region. The organizations’ passion for their communities and expertise in providing personalized, people centric care has seen them recognised as leaders in innovative, evidence-based quality aged care services in their region. They are well positioned for future growth and seek an accomplished Commercial Manager to assist them achieve key strategic, commercial and operational goals.
As an integral member of the management team this role will provide the CEO and broader business with commercially focussed, value add decision support.
Success requires –
- Effective business partnering to identify and understand key business drivers
- Detailed analysis of operations to mitigate financial and commercial risks and identify trends and future growth opportunities;
- Reviewing all reporting, budgeting and forecasting activities and improving the timeliness, presentation and robustness of future cycles;
- True leadership to inspire, mentor and build effective teams across an Accounting team of (5) and Sales team of (1);
- Project managing a range of investment scenarios including financial modelling, due diligence, M&A, pricing, capital ex. spend review, to ensure activities meet agreed corporate goals;
- Supporting the CEO and Divisional Managers with analysing, mapping, modelling and pricing new service lines and products and ensuring a positive ROI across all investment opportunities;
- Innovating across a range of BI and automation activities including designing “ real time” reporting, commercializing new products and seeking alternative revenue streams; and
- Effective collaboration and business partnering so you are viewed as a “trusted advisor” and the organization is well supported across all financial, commercial and investment related activities
This role offers numerous challenges and rewards for a business savvy CA/CPA qualified professional who is proactive, positive and can demonstrate success in a similar commercial advisory capacity. You must have exceptional stakeholder engagement and leadership skills and genuinely be motivated to support a values based organization ensure their long term sustainability.
This role will personally be extremely rewarding and give you the opportunity to work with an organization that truly value their people and are passionate about creating quality health outcomes for a diverse community group in regional NSW and QLD.
Please apply online or contact Kelly Howard on 07 3040 4555 for any further questions.
Your Job Consultant: Kelly Howard
Kelly is undoubtedly one of the State’s most successful recruiters in the Executive and Senior Accounting sector. She is widely regarded as the leading recruiter in her field and is well respected in the industry… Kelly’s most recent role prior to commencing Kelly Howard Recruitment was as a Director of a leading Queensland Recruitment Firm. She spent 10 years managing a number of their key accounts and was also their number one recruiter for many years.