Clinical Governance Manager
Clinical Governance Manager- NDIS
Right at Home Australia (RAHA) is a national specialist home care service provider with a strong value set that believes in high quality, ethical business practices and providing effective support staff to NDIS participants.
We are a large and diverse home and health care business across seven countries with over 600 offices worldwide with strong presence in aged care, skilled nursing services, transitional care and disability services. Our mission is ‘To improve the Quality of Life for those we service’, which we do through a high standard of ethical behaviour
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provides support for Australians with disability, their families and carers. The NDIS will provide about 460,000 Australians under the age of 65 with a permanent and significant disability with the reasonable and necessary supports they need to live a fuller life. Our goal is to continue to build a robust and sustainable range of NDIS care services direct to clients which will then provide them with the ability to achieve their goals including living safely and independently in their own home.
We have a full-time role for a NDIS Clinical Governance Manager to provide clinical support and guidance to the NDIS and disability services team across our 25 offices in Australia. The role will assist our Business Owners and Care Managers to support the needs of clients and achieve the company’s objectives and deliverables. The role will provide ongoing; accreditation, policy & procedure development, incident management and NDIS compliance support to our NDIS business. The role also assists the management team in growing and extending NDIS services across the franchise network.
Other key objectives include providing oversight, training, coaching and management of all clinical support staff and ensuring technical clinical care, advice and support is in line with NDIS and the Quality and Safeguards Commission requirements. Right At Home Australia are passionate about promoting health and wellbeing outcomes and this role will play a key role in influencing and growing NDIS services across the franchise network.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining, audit and review clinical standards across NDIS and disability service;
- Reporting and managing incidents and complaints and responding to requests from the Quality and Safeguards Commission;
- Reviewing / audit clinical records (e.g. assessments, wound charts, care plans, notes) where necessary;
- Participating and collaborating with Business Owners to build networks, foster communication with referral sources and promote RAHA as a high quality, progressive organisation;
- Developing individual NDIS business and development plans with each Business Owner;
- Assisting in the development and implementation of policies, procedures and practices for the provision of quality services in accordance with RAHA international standards and. Australian legislative and regulatory requirements, including the NDIS and Quality and Safeguards standards; and
- Building the NDIS business based on targets without compromising client quality and safety.
This role with Right At Home Australian is a strategic management position within an international organisation. You will have considerable opportunities for growth and personal and professional development along and be well rewarded financially. Right at Home Australia continues to grow at a significant rate and offers long term opportunities and significant career advancement for the successful applicant
- Driven, passionate and dedicated to delivering effective support to people with disability?
- A true team player with strong customer service skills ?
- Do you possess detailed knowledge and understanding of the NDIS system and the range and types of services available for people with disability?
- Do you have clinical qualification: RN with current unconditional registration with AHPRA including professional knowledge and skills for clinical competency?
- Do you have relevant tertiary qualification (Disability, Aged Care, Management) and / or certificates in a specific nursing related discipline (Disability care, Dementia care, geriatric nursing, palliative care)?
If the answer to all the above is ‘yes’ then please apply on-line.
This role offers an opportunity to work with a great team of motivated, professionals who are passionate about making a real difference in the lives of people with a disability and the elderly needing support at home.
Your Job Consultant: Kelly Howard
Kelly is undoubtedly one of the State’s most successful recruiters in the Executive and Senior Accounting sector. She is widely regarded as the leading recruiter in her field and is well respected in the industry… Kelly’s most recent role prior to commencing Kelly Howard Recruitment was as a Director of a leading Queensland Recruitment Firm. She spent 10 years managing a number of their key accounts and was also their number one recruiter for many years.