Certification & Compliance Officer
Location: Northern Suburbs
Compliance/ Certification Officer
Reporting directly to the General Manager, this busy and ever growing business is searching for an experienced Compliance/ Certification Officer to join their team.
This position has overall responsibility for the certification team and some of the key responsibilities include;
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements of all accreditations held by the organisation
- Ensuring all certification team staff follow directives given which relate to accreditations
- Preparing documentation for the actioning of certification breaches, breaches of standards issues and de-certification
- Provide certification updates and information on other technical matters to certification staff and auditors
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the relevant standards and international and national regulations
- Maximising the retention of existing clients which will include responsibility for account management, renewals and working closely with staff on service delivery quality
- Ensuring the timely processing of all certification files
- Playing an active role in overseeing the direction of accreditations and certification.
- Arrange and review contractual arrangements as required
- Identifying, researching and recommending to the GM, other relevant standards and certifications that the organisation should consider offering clients
You will be an experience Compliance Officer with degree qualifications in an agriculture-related field and/or food sector (highly desirable). Experience in quality management systems, strong MS Office skills and working knowledge of ‘ECert’ will see you excel in this role.
This is a busy role that requires high level of autonomy, strong attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and a high level of communication.
If this sounds like you then please apply now.
Your Talent Specialist: Rachel Dwyer
Over the years, Rachael has developed expertise in the placements of senior professionals across the & Finance. She has strengths in developing relationships across all levels of business,& in recognition of this has been the nominated Key Account Manager for a range of blue chip commercial, government, local council & Not For Profit organisations.
Rachael is a true professional & prides herself on developing excellent & long-lasting relationships with her placed candidates and client base. She works hard to maintain her professional networks so she can source the best available candidates in the market. At C3 Talent Rachael specialises in the placement of permanent & temporary candidates in Accounting & Accounting Support & Administration.