Assistant Accountant/Payroll Officer
Are you an experienced Accountant with solid Payroll experience?
* Have you previously undertaken end to end payroll including end of year summaries?
* Looking for a role with a great team with good hours & a wonderful culture?
If so, then this hybrid role would be ideal:-
Working in a professional services organisation with a wonderful public profile you will be tasked with supporting the Finance Manager with numerous month-end support duties as well as completing the fortnightly payroll and associated tasks:-
- Perform full functionality of the fortnightly payroll including calculating; – Superannuation; – Workers Compensation; – Parental Leave; & Deductions,
- Conducting payroll, general ledger and bank reconciliations
- Assisting with numerous reconciliations, FBT and BAS returns,
- Assisting with journals, accruals & prepayments for numerous small entities on a monthly basis,
- Ad hoc Excel tasks as directed by the Finance Manager
You will be degree qualified, have numerous years experience in a broad payroll role, have good attention to detail, be organised & task orientated, excellent customer services skills and enjoy liaising with internal stakeholders.
In return you will be offered a welcoming and supportive work environment, good working hours, direction/ mentoring & training in a “feel good” industry.
Please apply online – suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours from applying.
Your Talent Specialist: Rachel Dwyer
Over the years, Rachael has developed expertise in the placements of senior professionals across the & Finance. She has strengths in developing relationships across all levels of business,& in recognition of this has been the nominated Key Account Manager for a range of blue chip commercial, government, local council & Not For Profit organisations.
Rachael is a true professional & prides herself on developing excellent & long-lasting relationships with her placed candidates and client base. She works hard to maintain her professional networks so she can source the best available candidates in the market. At C3 Talent Rachael specialises in the placement of permanent & temporary candidates in Accounting & Accounting Support & Administration.